The Joint Corp. to Participate in Two Fall Investor Conferences
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Sept. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT), a national operator, manager and franchisor of chiropractic clinics, announced management is scheduled to attend two upcoming investor conferences.
- The MicroCap Leadership Summit at the Westin Chicago Northwest Hotel in Itasca, Ill. Peter Holt, CEO, and Jake Singleton, Corporate Controller, will host group roundtable meetings on September 28. A copy of The Joint’s most recent investor presentation will be available on its website at https://ir.thejoint.com/.
- B. Riley FBR’s Annual Consumer & Media Conference at the Sofitel New York in New York City. Peter Holt will present at 1:00 PM ET on October 4. Mr. Holt and Mr. Singleton will host one-on-one meetings throughout the day. A webcast of management’s presentation will be available live and via replay for a period of 90 days at https://ir.thejoint.com/.
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, The Joint is an emerging growth company that is reinventing chiropractic by making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. Its no-appointment policy and convenient hours and locations make care more accessible, and affordable membership plans and packages eliminate the need for insurance. With over 400 clinics nationwide and nearly 5 million patient visits annually, The Joint is a key leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com or follow the brand on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Joint Corp. is a franchisor of clinics and an operator of clinics in certain states. In Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Washington, The Joint and its franchisees provide management services to affiliated professional chiropractic practices.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- January 2019
- San Francisco: Biotech Showcase
- San Francisco: RESI San Francisco 2019
- February 2019
- New York: BIO CEO & Investor Conference